This Bibimbap inspired rice bowl has crispy rice, fresh vegetables, spicy marinated meat, a perfectly runny egg and a drizzle of bold and spicy P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Korean-Style Hot Sauce!
25min. Prep Time
40min. Total Time
- 1 pound pork tenderloin or beef top sirloin, thinly sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Korean Style Gochujang Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup short-grain white rice, uncooked
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups sliced fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup matchstick cut carrots
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 eggs
- P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Korean Style Gochujang Hot Sauce
NutritionComplete Nutrition Info
- Place pork or beef in a small bowl. Stir in hot sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil. Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Pour rice into a small bowl and cover with cold water. Let soak 10 minutes. Pour rice into a fine mesh strainer and rinse until water runs clear. Pour rice and 1 cup water into a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and steam 10 minutes, until rice is tender, and water is absorbed. Remove from heat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add marinated meat to skillet. Cook and stir until browned and pork is cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes for pork or 3 minutes for beef. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add about a teaspoon of oil to skillet and cook mushrooms in skillet until browned. Remove from skillet. Add spinach and sesame seeds to skillet and cook until wilted, about 1 minute. Remove from skillet. Add bean sprouts and carrots to skillet and cook until crisp-tender, about 1 minute. Remove from skillet. Season each vegetable with a little salt as you are cooking.
- Wipe skillet clean with a paper towel. Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in skillet over medium heat. Add cooked rice to skillet and cook undisturbed until the bottom is crispy and lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Remove to serving bowls.
- Wipe skillet clean with a paper towel. Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in skillet and cook eggs until whites are cooked through, but yolk remains runny (sunny side up).
- Top crispy rice with meat, spinach, bean sprouts and carrots, mushrooms, and an egg. Drizzle bibimbap bowls with more hot sauce and serve.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Your review of