Spicy shrimp wrapped in a wonton and fried until crispy. Cool it down with P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Mango Sweet and Sour sauce
30min. Prep Time
30min. Total Time
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp (26/30 count)
- 2 tablespoons Asian chili garlic sauce
- 30 wonton wrappers (3.5 inch square)
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup P.F. Chang's® Home Menu Mango Sweet & Sour Sauce
NutritionComplete Nutrition Info
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Hold each shrimp by its tail and press down on the flesh to make them flat and straight. Brush shrimp flesh with chili garlic sauce. Place shrimp on wonton, roll one side, fold up the bottom and continue rolling tightly, leaving just the tail sticking out the top. Seal the edge with a very small amount of water on your finger if necessary.
- Heat oil in a deep pot over medium heat to 350°F. Fry shrimp in batches until golden brown and shrimp is cooked through (145°F). Drain on paper towel-lined plate. Serve with sweet and sour sauce for dipping.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Your review of